1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icon in your journal.
My Questions:1. Favorite movie?
5. No tag-backs.
10 Facts about Me
1. Oh gosh! I dunno! Uh, Okay. For three weeks after I was born I was called Daniel because my dad had been convinced I was going to be a boy and my rents hadn't thought up or could decide on a girl's name. I also had to wear boys clothes for months because they couldn't return them. My mom pierced my ears so people knew I was a girl.
2. I was also completely bald until I was about six. There's pictures of me in school with nothing there.
3. I used to have hearing tests regularly because my teachers thought I was deaf. I even started getting taught sign-language. After a while they realised I wasn't deaf - I just got bored easy in class and would just stop listening.
4. In EVERY school report I've ever got it says that I 'need to stop daydreaming/doodling and pay attention' at least four times. Now our family plays a game of who can find it first.
5. I will have been with my boyfriend for five years as of June 7th. We went the same school but met on MSN.
6. We live 20 minutes walk away from each others house when at home, but when we go to school we live rather far apart during the school year - I live in North Wales whilst he lives in Lancaster. We both have one year left and we're already looking for apartments to move in with each other once everything's over. Adult scary stuff.
7. I'm older than Tom.
8. In the middle of my first kiss with Tom - my first kiss EVER - I stepped forwards to get closer, tripped, and fell on my face. I scratched up my cheek. Tom loves telling people.
9. I'm really unsympathetic when people hurt themselves. Once Tom went over on his ankle and there was a massive crack and I told him to stop being a baby and it was his own fault for doing a victory dance after beating his five year old brother at Mario Cart. Turns he'd actually broke his ankle.
10. After my sign language classes stopped because teachers realised I wasn't deaf I forgot most of it. But I've been teaching myself it again for two years now and can understand simple stuff. .
Ahh! No, this is really hard! Um. 2. What's your dream job?
I either want to be a screenwriter for films or TV, or an author3. What's your favorite/worst thing about Deviantart?
Favourite - The fanart! <3 it's all amazing and super cute!
Worst - How dA never seem to fix the notes system T_T4. Have any pets?
I have a cat called Jasper. She's also known as EggCat because she's tubby and is shaped like an egg when sat down. I also have a rabbit called Tupac. Yes - after the rapper -_-'5. How old are you?
Too old... 20 6. Favorite TV show?
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Game of Thrones
etc7. What's your favorite thing to draw or write about?
I quite enjoy drawing fanart of non-human things - like Baby Tooth from Rise of the guardians or Dragons from how to Train your Dragon. That's the most fun. But I mostly draw characters from stuff I write or rp about <3 8. What's your middle name?
Taylor ;D My first name is Erin - but I've always gone by Taylor. Tom's first name is Daniel, and his middle name is Tom. It's quite a common thing to go by your middle name from where I'm from.9. Pet peeve?
People singing the wrong lyrics. People not following recipe instructions correctly. 10. What's your greatest accomplishment?
Greatest accomplishments? Oh, uh, haven't done much in life really... Beating Tom at an argument about how old Voldemort was in the Harry Potter series. He went from the gravestone dates in Goblet of Fire, I went from logic and worked it out because of the chamber of secrets being opened fifty years before chamber of secrets where riddle was about 17.
Beating Tom at every game of Just Dance ever.
Beating Tom at monopoly.
Basically, every time I've won anything against Tom.
Sorry. Talked a lot about Tom in this journal. He's a huge part of my life so it's hard not to talk about him.My Questions for You
1. Favorite artist - professional or not?
2. Do you have any pets and how many?
3. Who's the one person you couldn't live without?
4. What's the furthest you've travelled from home?
5. Allergic to anything?
6. Favorite fictional character?
7. Shag, Marry, Kill - Obama, Dumbledore, Mufasa?
8. Any book suggestions?
9. Where are you from? It doesn't have to be specific if you don't want. Something like North East Texas or Southern Wales will be enough
10. Favourite disney film? (Not Pixar)